At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
- Managing all internal aspects of a Non-Listed Issuer client’s project, managing the internal flow and follow up.
- Analyzes departmental and organizational operations and recommends way to improve the efficiency.
- Performs day-to-day assigned functions in the specified timeframe to ensure that our client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting to Client Relations team and all internal departments regarding mailing status, and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of a project.
- Updates and monitors internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each project.
- Draws on daily tasks and interactions to further develop understanding of ICS and the securities industry.
- Appropriately communicates and escalates internal client concern in an appropriate fashion avoiding unnecessary personal and client anxiety.
- Supports and contributes to the Broadridge culture by maintaining and permeating an above the line attitude.
Locations: Brentwood, New York