Grounded in safety, quality, and ethics, our experts lead their fields and guide our work with rigor, a creative spirit, and vision for growth. We draw from more than 20 technical specialties around the globe and are committed to fostering an inclusive community of diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise. We’re a place to apply your passion and collaborate with top environmental talents on work that’s critical to our clients and the communities they support. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
Your role will be to provide intermediate project administrative services to our team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Compiles and assembles documents, reports, invoices, manuals etc.
- Scans, photocopies, prints, logs, distributes, retrieves, and files documents
- Maintains document control systems
- Files and maintains print and electronic documentation, tracking internal and external distribution
- Processes and tracks client and vendor invoicing documentation
- Ensures quality procedures are maintained
- Performs other project administrative duties as required
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and organize multiple concurrent assignments
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with minimum 2-3 years of experience; or post-secondary degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Position will primarily work in an office setting.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.