Broadridge continues to experience strong growth! We are searching for a Client Project Administrator to join our team on a contract basis. This is a remote position. In this role, you will support our Relationship Administrators and Project Administrators by assisting with the onboarding of new clients, processing print requests, and reviewing print documents for quality control.
Are you looking to start your career at one of the top-tier companies in the financial technology industry? Are you organized, motivated, and ready for your next challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with internal teams to obtain material quantities
- Support our Relationship Managers with various administrative duties to ensure that our clients are being serviced in a timely manner
- Submit Host/Post, DDS, and other print requests
- Run AI Tool and upload material matrix to ICSOL
- Assist with updating information in our internal systems
- Request logo creation for print inquiries
- Running reports and analyzing data within Excel
- Other responsibilities/adhoc projects as assigned
- 1-2 years of relevant experience and/or Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.), Word, and the rest of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills
- You'll have strong attention to detail and responsible with given data entry tasks in a dynamic, fast- paced environment
- Experienced computer-user with familiarity using Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- You'll be asked to perform a variety of general office tasks and should have general office experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Locations: Brentwood, New York