- You will respond to all incoming inquiries in a timely manner related to but not limited to: meeting setup, agenda creation, vote processing, market practices, and POA inquiries.
- Provide follow-up and status updates to clients on all outstanding issues. Appropriately communicates and raises internal and external client concerns. Builds and manages relationships with the clients.
- Monitors issues to establish patterns. Analyzes internal operations and recommend ways to improve processes.
- You will ensure all departmental procedures are followed and established timelines are adhered to.
- Provides clients with notification of pending changes/enhancements and production issues that will impact or benefit their business.
- You'll be answering phone calls, emails and Live Chat messages on the following: Profile updates, Username/Password help, Billing issues and cancellations, Contact list updates, Editorial / Content inquiries, Compliance Dashboard management (setting up new accounts, training), Ongoing website maintenance, print production (print quality issues, cancellation or changes to print orders), Enterprise account setups or terminations, admin access setup as well as Technology issues and General usability questions.
- You will attend meetings, participate in conference calls and provide support as needed.
- Strong organizational and oral and written presentation skills, able to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external clients.
- Experience with overall client advocacy, skill with maintaining the highest level of contact with clients to assure a strong, positive relationship exists.
- Keen attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, especially Excel (including the ability to use and understand macros).
- The ability to write macros using VBA code is a plus.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities at a time while working under tight deadlines.
Locations: Brentwood, New York