Pilotly is changing the way creators make business decisions through the first consumer insights platform built specifically for creative content. From marketing strategy to creative execution, Pilotly is the ultimate tool to gather massive amounts of consumer feedback and distill it into valuable insights. It's time to make our platform the standard in the entertainment industry and beyond.
You will join our Client Solutions team to expand the use of our platform and ensure current customers are able to derive maximum value. You'll be building key relationships with content creators, advertisers, brands and other publishers, while also engaging in outside partnerships that can expand our ability to deliver great service to our client base.
This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for an individual who wants to bring a game changing technology to the world's leading organizations. A passion for complex problem-solving, thought leadership and sales process will be a great fit for this position.
Learn more about us : https://youtu.be/9nqbU2VJjY0
Over 4 years of experience either selling to or working within a major entertainment network, advertising agency or creative organization
Understanding on the content creation / distribution workflow
Strong competency in power point and excel
Proven experience building sales funnels and growth experiments
Existing relationships with stake holders at a minimum of two potential clients to help kick start your efforts
An understanding of standard industry metrics (Nielsen, ComScore, etc)
===Some of Things You’ll Do===
• Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
• Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects.
• Provide weekly activity report to management.
• Proactively participate in product feature request and platform testing to expand knowledge of platform, improving your ability to communicate with clients
• Maintain relationships with key clients to ensure their success and understand their future needs
• Update lead status and all prospect interaction in CRM application weekly
==Position is Salary + Commission==