The Only 11 Gift Guides You Need to Impress Everyone You Work With
There’s always that moment when you start to gather a list of colleagues, friends, and family to buy presents for that you realize you know way more people than you thought.
So, to make your life a little bit easier, we’re here to help you with one of the hardest categories out there—your professional network! We’ve compiled our best holiday gift guides, offering you a wide range of inexpensive and respectable options for everyone you know and love.
- Give your co-workers something simple with these $20 (or less!) gift options.
- Shopping for your boss is hard, but we make it easy (and cheap!).
- Got a long list of connections? Make sure you buy them all something great.
- You’ll be a hit at the office Secret Santa with these awesome ideas.
- Looking for some unique mugs for that coffee-addict friend of yours? Have no fear, here are 12 affordable ones for every personality.
- Here are the hippest adult lunchboxes to present to the colleague who always packs a lunch.
- These desk toys will make anyone’s office look very, very cool.
- Or, for something more practical, check out these super awesome office supplies.
- For the employee who looks like he or she deserve a nice break, here are some adult coloring books that will help him or her to de-stress in the best possible way.
- These inspiring reads will satisfy the ultimate bookworms on your shopping list.
- And, if you want to save even more cash and make your gift, here’s the perfect DIY guide.
Bonus: If you’re looking for a unique present that you cannot find anywhere else, give the gift of a career coach. It’s one of the few items you can choose this year that’s truly life-changing.
As an Associate Editor for The Muse, Alyse is proud to prove that yes, English majors can change the world. She calls many places home, including Illinois where she grew up and the small town of Hamilton where she attended Colgate University, but she was born to be a New Yorker. In addition to being an avid writer, Alyse loves to dance, both professionally and while waiting for the subway.More from this Author