To all the people out there who take the time to pack your lunch every day: I tip my hat to you. (For those who don’t but want to, here are 52 ideas for lunch at work.) There’s nothing better than a homemade meal. OK, maybe there are better lunches, but none quite so cheap.
Even though your parents aren’t drawing hearts on your lunch bag anymore, there’s no reason why you can’t bring your food to the office in an awesome container.
So, because I’m a firm believer in that, I present: The coolest adult lunch boxes. Ever. And I bet after seeing these you’ll be inspired to start improving your (already) stellar lunch game. After all, it’s a special time of the day and should be treated as such.
1. If You’re Fancy: The Furoshiki ECOLunchwrap Kit
2. If You’re a Traditionalist: The “Brown” Bag
3. If You’re Eco-Friendly: The Collapsible Eco Meal Kit
4. If You’re Into Compactness: The Lunch Pot
5. If You’re Really Into Leftovers: The To-Go Box
6. If You’re a Minimalist: Stasher™ Silicone Reusable Sandwich & Snack Bag
7. If You’re Into Hot Lunches: The Thermo Pot
8. If You’re a Sandwich Diehard: The Mr. Little Bread Slice
9. If You’re a Klutz: The Double Wall Bowl
10. If You’re Feeling Musical: SK Guitar Case Lunch Box
11. If You’re Into Looks: The Ceramic Bowl
12. If You’re a Multitasker: The Convertible Lunch Box
13. If You’re Into Portions: ROVER Stainless Steel Lunchbox
14. If You’re an Optimist: Today Is Really Great Bento Box
15. If You’re Into Recycling: Life Without Plastic Juco Sandwich Bag
As Editor for The Muse, Alyse is proud to prove that yes, English majors can change the world. Her work has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Motto, CNBC's Make It, USA Today College, Lifehacker, Mashable, and more. She calls many places home, including Illinois where she grew up and the small town of Hamilton where she attended Colgate University, but she was born to be a New Yorker. In addition to being an avid writer, Alyse loves to dance, both professionally and while waiting for the subway.More from this Author