Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
This position reports to the Revenue Operations Billing Manager and this is an interdisciplinary position, which interacts with Billing, Sales, Legal and various Operational Managers.
- Responsible for all aspects of processing Billing and AR transactions
- Assist with the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-‐ standard transactions
- Review and approve sales orders. Work closely with the sales team and provide guidance on entering sales orders consistently with company policies
- Review Invoices and Customer account. Work closely with cross-‐functional organization to resolve and support customer-‐billing issues/inquires.
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- Ideally 3+ years of experience Billing and AR Operations experience required
- Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-‐ paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-‐paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. Must be a team player and self-‐start
- Detailed-‐oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining (with high volume transactions)
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- SFDC and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- French language skills are desired
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.