Make an Impact!
Do you love to implement and utilize the latest Oracle Cloud modules? By joining our Global Technology Group, you will design the most effective and efficient business solutions while optimizing the standard Oracle functionality with a focus to meet the critical business requirements.
How can you make an Impact?
As a Business Analyst, you will be translating high-level business needs into detailed requirements and working with the appropriate application architects and developers to produce clear and accurate functional and technical specifications documents in order to define appropriate solutions to diverse problems.
You will have the opportunity to learn and implement Oracle R12 Cloud modules, and thrive for successful implementations having a low number of defects prior to go-live, a minimal amount of rework after go-live, and a solution that optimizes the standard Oracle functionality while meeting all the critical and required goals of the business.
What can you expect from the position?
• Conducts reviews and analysis of business and information technology processes and solicits client requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
• Identifies customer requirements, writes functional designs, reviews technical designs, develops test scripts, reviews testing plans, and tracks and documents the development and results of these plans.
• Evaluates business requirements for enterprise business applications integration and service activation while delivering new or modified software systems enhancements and/or integrated solutions.
• Participates in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of system requirements.
• Determine underlying issues to common business problems and use appropriate influencing, negotiation, and change management techniques to implement best practice solutions.
• Work with the Business Leadership to identify strategic business needs, high-level requirements, potential technology solutions, and business benefits for enterprise application projects.
• Alerts project managers to potential risks and issues of importance.
What can you bring to the role?
- Minimum 4-6 yrs. of experience, as a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant.
- Experience in implementation of Oracle EBS (R12 preferred but 11i acceptable) application is required, multiple implementations preferred.
- Experience in successfully aligning technology around strategic business goals in large global organizations.
- Knowledge of a broad range of business processes with an understanding of impacts on financial processes.
• Proven ability to work with diverse groups of people in challenging and complex endeavors, as demonstrated by successful team experience.
The average base salary range for this position is around $110,000 - $120,000 annually, however, base salary pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual bonus plan may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and/or other benefits, such as a company provided vehicle, depending on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Pay Transparency Bill and the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.