We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help innovate and drive our growth through online user acquisition. You will play a key part in how our brands grow in 100+ markets.
We believe that life is all about the people you meet. That's why we build platforms to bring millions of people together in a fun, simple and efficient way. Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent and is currently running Ablo and Twoo.
This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of amazing and dynamic products, built on cool technology, by exceptionally talented people.
Being part of our dynamic marketing team, you’ll be able to:
- Learn from our international colleagues within the Match Group, such as Tinder, Match, Hinge, OKCupid, ...
- Play the leading role in creating, implementing and evaluating well-crafted, scalable, online acquisition campaigns across multiple markets and channels.
- Work alongside a talented team of performance marketing experts and content professionals to actively optimize campaigns based on real-time performance metrics.
- Optimize targeting, segmentation and the allocation of budgets across multiple online channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, ...).
- Deliver online campaigns that are in line with the business’ guidelines, quality standards and objectives.
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience in an online acquisition marketing position, preferably in a digital B2C business.
- You are capable of determining key performance metrics, constantly optimizing operational costs and measuring the success of online performance strategies.
- You can demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and are able to analyse and present data and come up with actionable insights.
- You love to use consumer insights and human psychology to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics.
- You respect deadlines, and you are able to set the right priorities.
- You are result-driven, enthusiastic, highly demanding and a true communicator.
- You work in a methodological and structured way, and you pay attention to details.
- You have the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We ship every day. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.