US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices and connectivity needs: your phone plan, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That's the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
And at the core of it all, we have a team and culture that led to US Mobile being recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we're looking for someone exceptional to help us rapidly scale.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create, execute, and iterate on our overall paid marketing strategy by building the optimal portfolio of paid growth channels and campaigns
- Program, manage and optimize paid media campaigns across multiple digital platforms
- Manage SEM and paid social marketing
- Coordinate activities across multiple internal teams
- Provide insight and recommendations to the larger organization including clear and compelling presentations that effectively communicate complex issues to Leadership and other internal/external stakeholders
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years experience directly managing paid media campaigns
- Proven track record analyzing paid media campaign performance and developing/implementing optimization recommendations
- Experience working with marketing measurement tools and A/B testing
- Experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Strong communication and data analysis skills (SQL, Tableau, or Python a big plus)
- Creative problem solving skills and a bias for action
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Unlimited PTO and generous holiday observances
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Complimentary US Mobile phone service for you and your family