Tinder is looking for an exceptional creative and strategic marketer to lead our Thailand business. Thailand is one of our most fascinating and rapidly growing markets in the Southeast Asia region, where Tinder has played a key role in defining how people meet in the modern world. In this role, you will help the Southeast Asia marketing team in many different aspects, from day to day operations to overall planning and crafting a brand strategy for Thailand.
In this role you will:
- Conceptualize creative marketing campaigns to further strengthen Tinder as a brand of choice in Thailand
- Own and monitor integrated marketing activity for Tinder Thailand (including conceptualizing, budgeting and ongoing analysis)
- Lead and collaborate with agencies and partners on in-market events and activations
- Lead Tinder’s social media in order to enhance Tinder’s relevance and recognition in Thailand
- Help with day to day marketing and business operations
- Gain knowledge of the Gen-Z audience, as well as stay current with cultural trends
- Monitor market trends, and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to see opportunities and threats
- Own the day-to-day logistics of project plans by owning timelines, budgets, and recaps/reports
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders/team members across the globe
We're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and/or brand development deploying campaigns across all major social platforms and media
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- A strong customer focus and the desire to understand the underlying needs of different Tinder user groups; Have a keen interest in the social networking & online dating space
- An understanding of social trends happening across different economic levels of Thailand
- Up-to-date with current popular culture trends in Thailand
- Strong background in social media and content marketing
- Strong knowledge of the Thailand influencer landscape as it pertains to influencer marketing strategy
- Experience in event management
- Possess a start-up mentality; risk taker in regards to what's possible, and how to enable projects and ideas.
- Self-starter who is willing to taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Ability to communicate marketing strategies with various stakeholders
- A great teammate, who holds themselves and others accountable
- Native in Thai and proficient in English
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
Tremendous opportunity to tackle some of the industry’s most exciting problems.
Working with an outstanding Asia Pacific team, phenomenal manager, and great global team
A truly diverse team across multiple time zones