About the role:
Our Client Success team is looking for a Sr. Client Success Manager with successful experience nourishing and developing relationships with key clients.
The ideal candidate will possess experience working with large employer clients, a strategic and problem solving mindset, operationally proficient - comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, a working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem, a growth orientation as well as the ability to be a strong team player. Cross-team coordination, project management, effective communication and presentation skills are required.
In this role, you will primarily be working with customers as part of a team to support large, complex, strategic accounts with the opportunity to take greater leadership and management of accounts over time. Our client relationships are dynamic and fast-paced requiring CSMs to expertly navigate ambiguity and rapid change, orchestrate collaboration across multiple functions within our organization and the clients, deliver as expected and exceed when possible. In sum, you will play a key role in owning and driving the success of these clients and represent Grand Rounds in a sophisticated, expert manner.
- Play a key role in helping to support large, complex, high value and high potential clients with the opportunity to lead a portfolio of clients over time
- Establish professional relationships and trusted advisor status with key client stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs/goals and work to ensure that Grand Rounds and the client have a shared definition of success
- Collaborate with other vendors in clients'’ benefits ecosystem to ensure we optimize the member experience and the client investment
- Proactively and intentionally drive customer health including utilization and ROI across Grand Rounds services to meet client expectations and contractual commitments
- Create, analyze and deliver client reports illustrating Grand Rounds value delivery (e.g. member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI), demonstrating a strategic command of the clients' experience and linking results to the clients key business objectives
- Partner with the consumer marketing team to deliver and execute a robust engagement strategy
- Support business results to ensure customer renewals and accelerate expansions
- 5-8 years of experience in client success / account management related to benefits and healthcare
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier/TPA, consulting firm, population health management firm, or related
- Customer/client experience: Providing services to Fortune 500 clients or other large group plans
- Demonstrated ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where fast-paced change is the norm
- Strong results orientation and track record of delivering complex projects that exceed client expectations
- Growth mindset focused on retaining clients and creating opportunities to expand beyond current services
- Personal accountability; own decisions, actions, and process needed to support healthy long term client relationships
- Strong communication skills to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to derive insights that support value delivery and value creation for clients
- Comfort working at a rapid pace and with a high degree of autonomy, within a complex and changing work environment
- Passion for the Grand Rounds mission of raising the standard of health care for everyone, everywhere.
- Experience using Salesforce and other using key account management platforms
- Experience using Google Suite, Slack and ClientSuccess
- Willingness to travel (estimated up to 25% once we are past the COVID era)
- Location: Flexible, with preference for major metro areas in the US
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.