We are looking for a Summer Activities Coordinator for the EF International Language Campus, Bristol to join our Student Services Team. This role is fixed term 21st June – 20th August 2021 and includes some evening and weekend work.
- Promote, organise and implement a social programme appropriate to customer needs to include business, social, cultural and sporting activities
- Accompany activities and excursions, to include evening and weekend work
- Ensure comprehensive risk assessments for all activities
- Ensure that varied information is available to students for leisure time activities, such as tourist information for other destinations, what’s on guides, travel information and timetables.
- Alongside the team take ownership of customer evaluation scores for activities staff and excursions, and continually seek to improve them by checking evaluations on a weekly basis and actively follows up on customer feedback
- Promote school events and excursions and design advertising posters, leaflets etc.
- Assist in the management of social media
- Manage and report on all income generated from activities
- Motivate and engage our customers in our leisure programme - you need to be resourceful, enthusiastic, and hardworking and have boundless energy and positivity!
- Work with Activities team on ensuring activities are priced appropriately and profit targets are met
- You will also ensure that the communication with colleagues and students and external suppliers is effective.
- Can deliver outstanding customer service
- Enthusiastic about working with international students and spending time with our customers when on activities
- A love of Bristol and excellent local knowledge
- Extremely organised and resourceful with boundless enthusiasm
- Outstanding communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a multicultural environment or living/working abroad a plus
- Creative approach to problem solving & flexible approach to hours and tasks
- Great people skills – able to influence and motivate, diplomatic and patient
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting fee welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.