The role: EF San Diego is looking for a passionate, energetic, and student-focused Summer Activities Coordinator for our large and busy year-round International Language Campus. The Summer Activities Coordinator reports to the Activities Manager and works collaboratively to offer a variety of attractive social activities and programs to a broad range of international students.
Duties and responsibilities: The Summer Activities Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and implements social, cultural, and sporting activities program appropriate to students’
- Supports in all daily operations in the activities department including campus activities, excursions, local events/activities, large school events, and the activities’ desk.
- Shares the management of campus social media
- Assists with registration of new students on
- Gives brief presentation of the department role & services to new students their first week of
- Liaises with colleagues in other EF schools worldwide to organize/host/promote interschool
- Accompanies activities & excursions – including regular evening & weekend
- Ensures appropriate staffing for groups and tours
- Promotes school events and excursions and designs advertising posters, leaflets
- Administers the ordering and selling of EF
- Responsible for daily banking and maintaining accurate
- Monitors stocks of EF merchandise, local maps,
- Provide student welfare assistance to students where
- Ensures that varied information is available to students for leisure time activities, such as tourist information for other destinations, travel information and timetables. Ensures that information is clearly displayed and regularly updated.
- Participates in training programs for visiting sales
- Updates school’s Campus Connect account in advance
- Strives to achieve favorable student evaluations and meets with students to gather feedback on current
- Organized with attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously while still supporting colleagues in a team
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Cultural sensitivity
- Enjoy working in busy & dynamic environment
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Creative & energetic with lots of common sense is key
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease & remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Computer literate & comfortable with most current software and minor IT issues
- Flexible and willing to wear many hats
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.