Admissions Consultant, EF Academy Boarding Schools
We are looking for an ambitious, creative Admission Consultant to join our Latam team In Mexico City.
If you believe in International Education and consider yourself a strong expert in this sphere, you are welcome to apply!
Your main responsibilities as a Sales and Admissions Consultant for EF Academy are:
- Product expansion of our high-quality international boarding school program in Brazil.
- Drive sales of our programs through tele sales and personal consultations with potential Brazilian customers
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities.
- Plan and execute strategic marketing efforts.
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a bachelor or Master degree
- Speaks Fluently Portuguese and English (Spanish would be a big plus)
- Have 1 – 3 years of working experience in Education / sales or service sector
- lived/ studied abroad preferably UK or USA (a big plus)
- Like marketing, both online and offline, and eager to apply, share and learn
- Strong public speaker, writing skills are a benefit (you will need to perform and make presentations in front of smart audience)
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented
- Entrepreneur mind-set to develop new channels and way to get more exposure
- Be competitive and ready to run an extra mile
- Sales enthusiastic, education believer, be driven by the idea of changing people’s lives
- Be strong at planning, time management, building strategies and achieving the goals set
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Enjoy challenges and when achieving them, get hungry for new ones!
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Our program EF Academy is an international private boarding high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 85 countries and faculty from over 40. Providing the IGCSE, A-level and IB Diploma Programs, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.com/academy.