Admissions Consultant, EF Academy Boarding Schools
We are looking for a young, ambitious, creative Admissions Consultant to join our Moscow team.
If you believe in International Education and consider yourself a strong expert in this sphere, you are welcome to apply!
Your main responsibilities as a Sales and Admissions Consultant for EF Academy are:
- Product expansion of our high-quality international boarding school program in Russia
- Drive sales of our programs through tele sales and personal consultations with potential Russian
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities
- Plan and execute strategic marketing efforts
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in education (or minimum bachelor’s degree), and experience learning abroad (a big advantage)
- Have 1 – 3 years of working experience in Education / sales or service sector
- lived/ studied abroad preferably UK or USA (a big advantage)
- Have the level of English B2 or higher, both written and spoken
- Be doer, not only executor
- Love sales, education and be driven by the idea of changing people’s lives
- Be strong at planning, time management, building strategies and achieving the goals set
- Entrepreneur in heart, educator in soul
- Be the right mix of sales, management and analytics, driven by positive energy
- Love marketing, both online and offline, and eager to apply, share and learn
- Strong public speaker, writing skills are a benefit (you will need to perform and make presentations in front of smart audience)
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker
- Be competitive and ready to run an extra mile, when needed, to be the best (we run worlds performance competitions)
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented
- Enjoy challenges and when achieving them, get hungry for new ones!
We offer 360 support, training, and dynamic growth in the biggest private educational company in the world.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Our program EF Academy is an international private boarding high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 85 countries and faculty from over 40. Providing the IGCSE, A-level and IB Diploma Programs, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.com/academy.