Regional Admissions Consultant EMEA - Middle East, EF Academy International Boarding Schools
As more and more students around the world choose to complete their high school studies abroad with us at EF Academy in the UK and USA, we are currently looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions professional to drive recruitment of students from Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to our amazing international boarding high schools.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world. This is a job which changes the lives of young people.
Your main responsibilities as a Regional Admissions Consultant EMEA for EF Academy are:
- Drive sales of our programs through tele sales and personal consultations with our premium segment customers (your #1 priority)
- Product expansion of our high-quality international boarding school programs across the Middle East
- Full ownership of direct sales in your region and of the achievement of sales targets on a weekly basis, monthly and quarterly basis
- Business development & relationship building with key representatives and partners in your region, e.g. schools & agents
- Planning, coordination, and development of sales & marketing activities including lead generation strategies (online & offline) and CRM drive, in alignment with our global strategies
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree, preferably a Master’s degree
- Highly fluent spoken and written English and Arabic, additional languages are a big advantage in our multilingual team
- First professional experience - sales, marketing, teaching, or consulting preferred
- Ability to prioritize and be efficient - meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. British, American or International education is a plus
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently
While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and education.
Our program EF Academy is an international private boarding high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 85 countries and faculty from over 40. Providing the IGCSE, A-level and IB Diploma Programs, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.com/academy.