Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: Responsible for billing entry of D&B orders which includes assessment as well as actual entry of a variety of order types across the range of D&B products and services in NA and UKI markets.
• Responsible for end-to-end entry of D&B customer orders through interfacing with several D&B environments. This includes entry of initial orders as well as subsequent cancellations, corrections, amendments, updating of customer data, etc. Must do so while ensuring D&B's compliance with all SOX requirements.
• Proficient in understanding and then utilizing several D&B systems required for performance of day-to day tasks from entry of order to product entitlement of customer. These systems include BOLT, Order Automation, Apttus, IBIS, SFDC, SPCA and Workday. Knowledge of these systems must be maintained.
• Review all orders for completeness and accuracy prior to entry to ensure all possible revenue discrepancies are identified prior to order entry. When issues identified must be able to effectively communicate these issues to D&B Revenue Compliance team.
• Efficient communications with internal partners is critical and includes...identifying and elevating systems issues to D&B Technology, all billing implications from an order (i.e. payment terms, custom order) to raise to respective D&B Finance team, D&B Sales and Deal Desk teams when questions on an order, etc.
• As changes are made to D&B products and services as well as to the D&B order entry systems, must be able to quickly absorb this new information and integrate into daily order entry processes.
• 2+ years of data entry and/or billing experience. College degree preferred.
• Organizational and time management skills needed. Must be flexible during month-end periods to work overtime, weekends, etc. to support team objective of completing all billing entries by established deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving skills in a financially oriented environment.
• Proven oral and written communication skills and an ability to effectively deal with internal partners as well as occasionally external customers. Strong English language skills a must with French language skills a plus.
• Ability to review and assess work performed by co-workers and provide feedback to ensure quality.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet