- Washington, DC
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is located in DC and is looking for a Billing Specialist with Costpoint7 to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- The Billing Specialist will oversee internal client inbox for billing changes, requests, or any billing-related questions
- The Billing Specialist will handle vendor relations/follow-up on questions and refer issues to appropriate parties
- Create custom invoices
- The Billing Specialist will perform miscellaneous operational duties, as assigned
- CostPoint7 experience
- Know how to use the billing module to calculate and post an invoice in costpoint 7.1
- Know how to use the Project setup module in costpoint 7.1 to due the following:
- Setup Projects
- Link project labor categories to projects
- Link project labor category rates to projects
- Manage (setup) the employee workforce.
- Billing Specialist candidates must have 2+ years' experience in a high-volume Billing/Vendor Relations function
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency (Pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) required
Back to top