Broadridge is hiring and continues to experience strong growth! We are searching for a contract Workflow Coordinator to join our team based out of our NYC office. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all incoming print jobs and communicating with various internal teams to ensure jobs get assigned and completed in a timely manner.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, growing team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role with potential for full time employment.
- Handle all incoming jobs from Customer Service and assign Jobs to individual typesetters and locations
- Locations include: NY, HOU, EDGE, HYD, BLGRE
- Confirm documentation, instructions and review for accuracy and connect with CS on estimated time arrivals (ETA) on work
- Organize filings and prioritize work based on specific criteria as needed
- Work in partner with Composition shift lead to balance work and due time
- A self-starter with experience in a Customer Client Service related role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency in PC skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very detailed oriented, ability to multi task, excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Collaborative, problem-solving, and change leadership tools/skillsets
- Shown proficiency in maintaining clients, high client happiness results and overall client advocacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead cross functional projects outside normal job functions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Work Hours 4pm et - midnight et or 6pm - 2am