1. Prepare monthly financial statements within the Oracle general ledger environment, including:
- Headcount and Labor analysis
- Inter-company accounting
- Consulting analyses
- Monthly operational and external financial reporting
- Preparation of financial forecasts, annual operating plan (budget) and annual multi-year strategic plan
2. Complete various FP&A analysis including:
- Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year
- Analytic review/variance analysis of all major financial reports
- Headcount analyses
- Capital analyses, including preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests
- Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
3. Manage Adhoc requests, such as:
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- New business scenarios
- Intercompany cost and expense relief studies
- Other misc analyses as required by management
- Drive intercompany cost strategy through formulation and execution of process improvement initiatives and developing creative solutions that will allow Broadridge to operate best-in-class finance processes
- Building and managing relationships with various business partners to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction
- Participate in meetings with senior leadership. Prepare and deliver presentations to management
- Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and within required timelines
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
- 5+ years experience in financial/cost analysis.
- Self starter with the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong technology and data mining skills are critical, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word. High level of proficiency in Access and Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management on a one on one basis.
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills #LI-ME1