Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
- Manage day to day operations of delivery driver employees.
- Enforce and promote safe working practices.
- Develop and monitor operations plans and schedule and coordinate maintenance activities to meet schedules.
- Track and analyze operation efficiency measures.
- Manage, coach and develop a team to meet operational KPI/PI's and outstanding customer service.
- Update templates and communication tools (including Weekly Trackers, Inventory tracking, and Meeting Decks) to provide routine visibility of operational performance.
- Own Operations Distribution Process Optimization Delivery Pillar.
- Lead process improvement, identify/implement Best Practices and initiate change.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Food and Hospitality Services jobs in East Hill-Meridian, WA delivered to your inbox every week.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in data gathering/analysis, identifying trends/gaps, building action plans, driving execution, and sustaining via routine management.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean, or other Management Systems a plus.
- Ability to facilitate projects amongst diverse teams and proven ability to gain results.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!