Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- 24/7 operation - 3 shifts: 10:30pm -6:30am; 6:30am-2:30pm; 2:30pm-10:30pm able and willing to work the highlighted shifts
- Must be available most (3/4 weekends) of the year including holidays
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc.
- Perform mechanical work e.g., conveyor bearing and chain replacement, major equipment overhaul, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and lube routes
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work order, planners, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
Pay rate $34.93/hour - 2x rate on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
No benefits administered through the Union
Anheuser-Busch offers a 401k package for employees in addition to Union benefits
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays on all shifts (days, afternoons and midnights. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!