Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also supervise aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience on high speed production equipment required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays (midnight shift). Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Wage Rate: $33.27/hr, 1.5X Saturday, 2X Sunday
- Make yourself available to work 2 out of 3 shifts at least 6 days per month, OR work a minimum of 48 hours per month Make yourself available to work 2 out of 3 shifts at least 6 days per month, OR work a minimum of 48 hours per month
- No guarantees of work hours. During the slower production times when not much weekend work is being scheduled, the weekenders will be rotated so that we can fairly distribute the work
- Free beer! (1 cases per month)
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!