At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com .
APAC Solution Consultant is responsible for responding to RFP's and Change Requests. The Solution Consultant will work with prospect/customer teams to understand their unique business requirements, and assist sales team in providing solution and estimation.
If you have a strong sense of curiosity, and enjoy collaborative problem solving, this is a great job for you!
- Lead Global Workshops, depending on size of program also participation to local workshops might be required.
- Explain solution to internal and customer stakeholders outside the project
- Lead any discussions related to the overall solution, ensuring that the implemented customer solution adheres to Alight standards, and where possible improving Alight standards by raising enhancements
- Support the different project team members in understanding the solution aspects
- Communicate and report solution status to the program manager and project team members e.g. Status Reports, progress and next activities
- Review Change Requests related to overall solution.
- Coordinate the build of non-standard interfaces according to program scope
- Support Sales (RFP, feasibility studies, pricing etc)
- Support initiatives for implementation methodology, improvements in ways of working.
- Mentor Solution Engineers and/or junior Solution Analysts when applicable
- Fluent in English (written, oral)
- Information Technology Certificate of Higher Education or Equivalent
- Experience in HR Tech implementation
- Knowledge in data migration processes
- Functional knowledge of HR concepts and technologies such as SAP HCM / Peoplesoft / Workday / SuccessFactors
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we're committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the United States
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.