Do you strive for professional career growth? Do you have strong communication skills and enjoy collaboration and coordinating? This could be the job for you! Addison Group currently has a Corporate Recruiter role open.
Overall responsibility for enhancing the recruiter's effectiveness is by providing information management support.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source for candidates using online portals and properly use internet recruitment search engines.
- Conduct professional phone screenings of candidates and evaluate responses.
- Coordinate and schedule calendar to include face to face meetings with candidates.
- Project management - must have the skill set to keep moving along.
Required Skills Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience and an additional 2-3 years of executive level administrative support experience
- Must be computer literate: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and The Internet
- Excellent customer service, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills Proven ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to do what it takes to accomplish required business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a good sense of humor
Addison Group Bio: A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com Specialized practices deliver the right candidate at the right time in Administration, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology.