We are working with several clients, in both the Gov Con industry and Non-Profit space, seeking Jr-Sr. Billing Specialist with Deltek Costpoint (MUST).
- Experience utilizing Deltek Costpoint, Excel and other accounting systems.
- Government reporting is a must
- Advanced Excel - pivot tables vlookups
- AR Invoices - 10 invoices manually
- Experience with Cost Reimbursable, Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee, Fixed Fee
- Knowledge of WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow).
- Prepares, reviews, and submits invoices
- Prepares billings for submissions to customers of various types of government contracts (Cost Reimbursable, Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee, Fixed Fee etc....)
- Maintain Deltek Costpoint project information (i.e. contract setup/funding values, period of performance, project labor categories and work force, backlog, etc.) according to contract invoicing and reporting requirements
- Assist and Review Aged Receivables report and work with management to address outstanding receivable invoices over 30 days old, including collection inquiries.
- Maintain and update billing folders and documentations thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company established guidelines.
- As requested, handles complex billing and client driven requests.
- Ensures all billings are accurate and in compliance with applicable FAR, Uniform Guidance, internal processes, and other contract requirements
- Builds and maintains cross-functional team relationships with Project Management/Control, Contracts,
- Assists in implementing processes and procedures that will improve efficiency and strengthen internal control.
- Resolves a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status and initiate communications to external and internal customers to billing discrepancies and collection issues.
- Maintains digital recordkeeping system
- Responds to and issues billing inquires
- Provides year-end/ contract-end support as requested