Accenture has been helping Murex clients transform their front, middle and back office operations and risk management functions, including collateral management and treasury operations, for more than 20 years. Our Murex services include system transformation, DevOps enablers, cloud, continuous testing, upgrade and managed services. Working closely with our clients and partners over many years we have developed a suite of software solutions designed to better integrate disparate systems and add key elements of functionality-with the ultimate aim of saving businesses considerable amounts of time and money while ensuring high quality output.
As delivery director you will manage challenging projects and ensure that customer solutions are delivered on time according to budget and required quality standards in order to strengthen our reputation in implementing solutions for clients.
Role of Delivery Director
- Manage and deliver projects on time, on budget, and up to our quality standards to achieve client satisfaction
- Ensure timely delivery of projects, ensuring excellent quality of delivery and governance
- Be responsible to provide the project financials & reporting in assigned areas including resource costs/client invoicing
- Support the sales function to facilitate the winning of new business/projects
- Ensure the project team (project manager officer, business analyst, stream leads, team members) is fully engaged
- Effectively manage the issues escalation to the appropriate level within the client's or our organization when necessary
- Obtain the client's acceptance of the solution upon project completion
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters) or equivalent or master's degree in Finance/Business
- In depth knowledge of Treasury and Risk Platforms (functional and technical).
- At least 10 years' business experience of which 5+ years of project management experience in the delivery of a technology platform
- Experience in an international setting and project delivery in a vendor environment
- Prior experience as part of a management team (lead role with plan, resource, and issue/change responsibilities) that successfully managed a full life cycle implementation
- Experience in supporting business development opportunities through proposal creation, review, and presentation
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle