Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Account Management @ Droga5
The discipline of Account Management exists to create an environment for great work to thrive. Account Management sets the tone, pace and ways of working. Account people have to weigh and balance client needs with agency ambitions to determine the vision, and then make sure everyone is clear on that vision and how to get there. Account Managers create a path to getting to great work that moves our clients' business and delivers on Droga5's unmatched creative ambition.
The Account Manager drives the work forward with flawless execution and leads small- and mid-sized projects from start to finish serving as the client go-to on a project basis.
• Voice sound, strategic point of view on projects
• Develop the skills of junior team members
• Manage account logistics flawlessly, from schedules to budgets to talent to legal approvals
• Anticipate client and team needs and provide proactive solutions to keep the agency team one
• Monitor and inform the team on contextual, competitive and business landscapes
• Cultivate a relationship with key day-to-day clients
• Lead status meetings with clients, including partnering with key team members to ensure the
status document is updated accurately
• Work with the Account Supervisor or Account Director to ensure key projects/tasks have clear
objectives, aligned owners and timing, and execute against those tasks and objectives
• Support the Account Supervisor/Account Director on larger-scale productions while also learning
and gaining experience along the way
• Manage the legal and network review process and ensure happen at the right times
• Maintain impeccable attention to detail in all facets of the job, from proofreading emails to
partnering with production to ensuring that every detail is considered, double-checked and
approved internally before releasing work
• Own entire small- and mid-sized projects end to end with minimal oversight from the Account
Supervisor or Account Director, including managing clients and the internal team
• Inform the team on the client's category, by effectively managing the Associate Account Manager
to filter industry news and provide insights that could influence the work and help educate the entire team
• Navigate the internal production process to find efficiencies where possible
Read more of the job description
• Minimum of 2 years of client management experience or similar experience
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent training and/or experience
• Experience working in or with an advertising agency
• Advanced knowledge of key business tools: Google Slides, Microsoft software
• Familiarity with accounting/math principles
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and strong time-management and organizational skills
• Strong client-service orientation
• Flexibility to travel when needed
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.