Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Account Management @ Droga5
The discipline of Account Management exists to create an environment for great work to thrive. Account Management sets the tone, pace and ways of working. Account people have to weigh and balance client needs with agency ambitions to determine the vision, and then make sure everyone is clear on that vision and how to get there. Account Managers create a path to getting great work that moves our clients' business and delivers on Droga5's unmatched creative ambition.
The Account Director is the day-to-day lead of the team, the work and oversees the process at scale, while also serving as strategic partner to the day-to-day and senior clients. The Account Director works closely with the Account, Strategy and Creative leads on the business to set the tone and pace of a business and helps to ensure that both vision and tone are understood and reflected by everyone on the team.
- Drive the client relationship by knowing their organization and business inside and out, act as their trusted partner and lead daily contact
- Express strong input on strategy and a clear point of view on creative work and clearly articulate the agency's position and point of view during client presentations
- Provide guidance and training to the rest of the account team
- Motivate the client, the agency and the team to develop the best work, and foster an environment where everyone feels supported and brave about ideas
- Articulate macro business context and agency ambition and mobilize the team to deliver on it
- Partner with senior day-to-day clients' and serve as their trusted voice
- Strategize and architect the agency's best approach to situations, thinking several steps ahead and considering all the potential repercussions
- Manage divergent opinions with confidence-internally and externally-creating an aligned path forward
- Manage staffing allocations and flighting to ensure team and agency are set up for success while working efficiently and profitably
- Build staff plans and fee proposals and provide input on annual statements of work with an informed point of view
- Lead meetings with clarity and direction of purpose, and confidently guide the conversation to desired outcome
- Minimum of 4 years of client management experience or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree inarelated field, or equivalent training and/or experience
- Experience working in or with an advertising agency
- Leadership/management experience
- Advanced knowledge of key business tools: Google Slides, Microsoft software
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles
- Strong client-service orientation and ability to handle and resolve issues and formulate new business opportunities
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Influential and effective leadership skills
- Flexibility to travel when needed
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.