Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in London and New York. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Account Management @ Droga5
The discipline of Account Management exists to create an environment for great work to thrive. Account Management sets the tone, pace and ways of working. Account people have to weigh and balance client needs with agency ambitions to determine the vision, and then make sure everyone is clear on that vision and how to get there. Account Managers create a path to getting to great work that moves our clients' business and delivers on Droga5's unmatched creative ambition.
The Account Supervisor leads the process at scale, with flawless execution serving as the connective tissue between junior account staff, senior leaders, and other agency departments, including Project Management, Production and Creative. The Account Supervisor is the day-to-day glue between Droga5 and external agency partners, while also building effective relationships with key clients.
- Lead large and complex projects with minimal oversight from Account Director and keep the account running smoothly across projects and work streams
- Provide clear and succinct creative direction and feedback to the team, and contribute to strategic initiatives by offering a sound point of view
- Lead project meetings and presentations internally and with clients
- Manage agency partners and drive IMC process, ensuring agency strategic and creative intent is maintained
- Understand the bigger-picture and issues on the account, and manage projects with those in mind while also considering the dynamics of clients' business and category and their implications on the work
- Set the tone for the team by taking cues from leadership, and keep the team positive and focused on solutions
- Push clients for clarity and help them understand what they need beyond what they ask for
- Proxy for Account Director with most senior day-to-day clients as needed
- Intuit potential complications and issues, anticipate the needs of senior clients through information gathered from their direct day-to-day clients and effectively manage up, bringing solutions to Account Director/Group Account Director
- Develop the skills of junior team members, taking responsibility for their growth and development, and confidently delegate tasks and projects while remaining up to speed on all details
- Help guide internal teams and clients based on the creative priorities of Droga5
- Partner with the strategy team to fill in blanks with category and client insights for creative and brand briefs
- Minimum of 3 years of client management experience or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree inarelated field, or equivalent training and/or experience
- Experience working in or with an advertising agency
- Advanced knowledge of key business tools: Google Slides, Microsoft software
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Adept at using creative instincts and client intuition, to deliver the agency/creative POV
- Flexibility to travel when needed
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.