Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Art Production @ Droga5
Art Production is a core part of the Droga5 Integrated Production Department. It is a discipline specializing in photography, illustration art, design and typography. We seek the best possible partners in helping us build world leading creative executions and the most nimble, collaborative solutions for productions of any size.
The Senior Art Producer manages complex creative development and production processes and can integrate into a larger group, managing demanding client relationships and cutting-edge art and integrated executions. The Senior Art Producer mentors junior Producers and advocates for innovation and Production best practices within Droga5.
- Work closely alongside the Creative Department developing ideas and innovative production solutions
- Introduce new and original artists and talent to the agency
- Lead by example and mentor, encourage and motivate other producers and colleagues within Droga5
- Work alongside other agency departments to create project budgets, plans and timelines
- Partner with Business Affairs and Legal to grasp all aspects of a project and the client's business
- Oversee client and external partner relationships (cost consultants)
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables of the project team to ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Select, coordinate, negotiate and manage efforts for outside vendors
- Manage content creation, asset collection and organization
- Manage quality assurance and testing efforts
- 4+ years of experience managing art/integrated projects
- Proven team leader with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of the industry and production landscape with a great network of vendors and specialists for various tasks
- Solid understanding of Integrated Production best practices and a passion for art and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated track record of launching cutting-edge integrated projects
- Strong knowledge of art production and familiarity with all aspects of Film Production and interactive work, from information architecture to server deployment
- Experience managing and negotiating with client's external partners (cost consultants)
- Ability to multitask, manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, time-management and communication skills with both creative individuals and clients
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.