Role: Digital Marketer
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing + Communications
Location: US - Chicago, Atlanta, Arlington, Dallas, Philadelphia, Boston
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Overview of North America (NA) Marketing + Communications
The North America Marketing + Communications team shapes and activates marketing and communications strategies across the marketing lifecycle that fuel growth for Accenture's $20B+ North American market (United States and Canada). Its cross-functional team drives category brand positioning in the North American market, curates end-to-end client experiences to drive the local growth agenda, empowers and positions Accenture's leaders, and engages and inspires the company's North American people, recruits and alumni. It positions Accenture in the heart of local innovation, business and technology communities and champions programs for equality, inclusion and diversity within Accenture North America and the communities it serves.
The Accenture Marketing & Communications Delivery Excellence team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Lead will be aligned to a specific area of Accenture's business (i.e. industry or business group) and will develop an in-depth understanding of audience and audience behavior to ensure digital programs and tactics are designed effectively.
This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working closely with the Campaign Management lead and directly with the Marketing & Communications lead for their area, while also partnering with the Social Media team on social strategy and execution.
- Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective area and cross-functional teams to design and implement digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective area on smaller marketing programs to design and implement digital marketing tactics that support business objectives.
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels, ensuring proper tracking is implemented
- Manage overall web presence for their specific area of the business, proactively analyzing page level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating the optimal customer experience.
- Collaborate with Analytics & Insight team to analyze the performance of digital channels and specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize effectiveness
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated excellence in digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Specialization in online/digital marketing a plus
- Experience working on email marketing campaigns
- Experience working with campaign managers and marketing stakeholders to provide ideas & strategies for Accenture.com's website
- Proficiency in Eloqua marketing automation software strongly preferred
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
- Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington