Digital Marketing Strategist
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. CURLS is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube and Google Ads, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media support and display advertising campaigns
• Provide strategic support towards our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Please send online link to website work, cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Based upon proven and verifiable experience
Location: TBD but must reside in US and work during Central Standard hours.
Back to top