We all get a little impatient waiting for warmer weather (even though spring just happened).
And, the whole being-stuck-in-the-office-all-day only makes things tougher, especially if your chair faces a stark-white wall instead of a window looking out onto the perfectly blue sky.
Luckily, I know just the trick: Bring the sunshine to you!
Seriously—with any of these 17 items, your desk will feel instantly cooler and brighter, no matter how dull your workspace is.
1. Lotus Flower Humidifier, $21.99
The freshness of flowers, indoors.
2. Shark Business Card Holder, $18
Intimidate them with your décor and your qualifications.
3. Fabric Cactus Door Stopper, $18.99
Because a slipping door is no competition for a sharp (and cute) doorstopper.
4. Palm Fronds Water Bottle, $34.95
Spring clean your bland water bottle with something fresh and vibrant.
5. Ocean Animal Figurine, $27.49
I promise it won’t “octupi” too much space on your desk, but it sure will make it prettier!
6. Printed Daily Planner Journal, $19
There’s nothing like an organized schedule for a breath of fresh air.
Just the pops of color you need to bring the bright side to the inside.
8. Flamingo Ballpoint Pens, $10.99
No matter what you’re writing, it’s bound to have personality.
9. Mustard Gifts Pineapple Cup Desk Organizer, $14.00
This sweet organizer is just what you need to keep your workspace in order.
10. Honey Bee Sticker, $3.99
This sticker will help you bee-lieve you’re outdoors (without the fear of being stung).
A cool new way to erase mistakes.
12. Penned Posies File Folder Set, $14
What about folders that offer a fresh way to arrange your work?
13. Watermelon Mousepad, $14.95
No need to be melon-choly with this refreshing mousepad.
14. Hey There Sunshine Journal, $16
Who needs real sunshine when you can feel like one every day?
15. Cool Gear Coconut Chiller, $7.25
It may not be a piña colada on the beach, but it’s close enough.
16. Kate Spade Gold Stapler, $27.99
Add this sleek stapler to your desk and you’ll be golden.
17. Gold Anchor Paperclips, $3.45
How about some anchor paperclips to hold you down while you crank through those papers?