Xometry, a fast-growing technology company reshaping manufacturing in America, is looking for a Corporate Communications leader to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate who will drive higher awareness and engagement for Xometry among key target audiences as we continue our significant growth and expand globally. The person in this role will plan, develop, implement, and measure strategic plans and messaging designed to inform and engage various stakeholders, including press, employees, manufacturing partners, and customers.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of corporate communications, maintaining a best-in-class approach to interacting key external stakeholders. The role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will have key relationships with other members of the executive team including the Chief People Officer. The candidate should be both strategic and hands on in terms of driving tactics.
The ideal candidate should have experience working at a high-growth public technology company. This is a senior level position with responsibilities that require regular interactions with the rest of the senior leadership team, industry, and the media. Xometry has a unique story about how our distributed manufacturing approach is helping customers like BMW, GE, NASA and Dell build highly technical projects through 3D Printing and other manufacturing capabilities while driving the business of thousands of small and medium size manufacturers.
- Lead media strategy/outreach to national/local/industry media outlets
- Develop internal and external company presentations, prepared remarks and Q&A documents - streamline and incorporate feedback from senior business leaders
- Write key external communications, including press releases and other materials
- Drive thought leadership for Xometry in manufacturing and technology industries, including development of new data/content such as Xometry Small Manufacturing Index
- Manage key employee communications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate communications
- Excellent relationship building skills and an ability to communicate well with the press and other external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working at or with a high-growth public technology company
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Self-directed orientation with the ability to take initiative
- Superior project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.