Manager, Ad Operations
- Mumbai, India
The Ad Operations Manager plays a pivotal role in overseeing campaign delivery across VICE’s global portfolio of digital media properties and channels. This position provides operational oversight in the ad operations department as well as partnering with all disciplines within the commercial department. This position will work closely with strategy, ad tech, product, analytics, creative studio, finance and audience solutions to lead the development, management and continuous improvement of reporting, metrics, analysis, tools and sales support.
Success in this position will be centered around adaptability, creativity, and an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Flexible working hours - Prior to applying for this role please note we are looking at candidates who are flexible with working hours . This is one of the key criteria.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee international and programmatic direct digital advertising campaigns across all VICE properties, including Refinery29, OTT and partner sites.
- Partner with media strategy and other operational teams to ensure full delivery and optimal performance across campaigns.
- Assist in ad delivery issues, technical troubleshooting and optimizations.
- Investigate and resolve ad delivery issues and discrepancies.
- Oversee monthly revenue reconciliation of managed campaigns in tandem with Finance.
- Manage the daily workflow of our outsourced trafficking team.
- Support Director, Ad Operations and VP, Global Ad Operations on global ad operations projects.
- Partner with fellow Ad Ops Managers in our international regions to utilise best practices, process and resources.
- 2+ years experience in digital ad operations or related field.
- Robust experience with a variety of technologies, including but not limited to: Google Ad Manager, Operative, Celtra, Grapeshot, Moat, etc.
- An expert in the digital advertising landscape, specifically ad serving and related technologies (brand safety, viewability, and other common 3rd party verification).
- Strong attention to detail and high capacity for problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that can be translated by both the technical minded and the sales minded.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Quick learner with the eagerness to learn new technologies and pioneer new workflows.
- High accuracy in the review of campaign data in auditing and data entry.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
Back to top