At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) Finance team has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Financial Analyst supporting BGS-G F-22 program located in Berkeley, Missouri (Saint Louis area). This position works alongside Control Account Managers (CAMs) to build and maintain the labor and/or material budget for multiple accounts across the F22 program.
- Performs general analysis of resource forecasts and/or control account Estimates at Completion (EACs); financial EACs
- Reconciles data from several sources and performs general support of: resource forecasts and/or EACs for control accounts, budgets, functions or pools; financial EACs for contracts programs
- Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports and assists with preparing variance analyses
- Establishes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and variance analyses
- Assists in developing cases using appropriate indices.
- Performs compliance activities including policy and procedure development, system/tool deployment and training delivery.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related degree
- 1+ years of experience in accounting, finance, business or a related field
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Estimates at Completion, Data Analysis, and/or Budgeting/Cost Performance Reporting
- Experience with material or labor cost analysis
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range for Experienced (Level 3): 64.000 - 87,400
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.