Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial customers. It delivered the first blockchain-based B2B digital payments platform that was vetted by a major bank regulator and has transacted billions of dollars to date. For more information, please visit www.tassat.com.
We're looking for a flexible and versatile marketer located in the New York area who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels through digital and social media marketing, community building, and conferences. If you live and breathe marketing and have experience in fintech and blockchain, you'll be a great fit for this role.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and Partnerships.
What You Own
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified leads for our Sales team
- Ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials for specific events including conferences, client briefings, and pitches.
- Keep the news section of the company website and social media properties up to date
- Interface with Business Development, Sales and PR teams to ensure customer feedback and market developments are incorporated into company messaging
- Deploy successful marketing programs and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Support company's PR agency to develop a variety of press releases, e-mail newsletters, thought leadership content, event materials, case studies, blog and social media posts, etc.
- Partner with company thought leaders to produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
- Write social media posts and short articles as needed
- Keep abreast of industry developments
- Maintain company email database
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Obtain approvals of marketing materials from legal, technical and executive teams as needed,
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing programs, gain insight and assess against goals
What You Have
- 5-7+ years in Marketing with a proven track record at a rapidly scaling B2B fintech company
- Experience in developing messaging for a complex technology product required
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies and with B2B banking and payments industries strongly preferred
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and social media analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Writing ability
- Experience managing outside creative teams such as PR firms, graphic designers, ad agencies, freelance writers, etc.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Working with Us
Tassat is proud to offer an incredible Benefits Package for full-time Tassat Employees. This includes:
- 100% coverage on Health (with a Health Reimbursement Account) Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life & ADD, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental Leave
- 401(k) program, Company Equity
- Transit and Parking Pre-tax savings
- FSA Dependent Care, FSA Health Pre-tax savings
At Tassat, you will work with incredibly talented engineers, market experts, and thought leaders to shape the future of a financial ecosystem. We offer a uniquely entrepreneurial, supportive culture, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
- We understand the importance of autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- We strive to be extremely transparent, organizationally flat, and open-minded. While you will have clearly delineated responsibilities, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute beyond those areas. We value ideas and results, not ranks and titles
- We believe great results can only come from great people. If you're interested in working alongside people wo are bright, creative, and diligent - this is the place.
We value people who can bring new perspectives to our company. Here are some traits that are important to us:
- Ability to solve problems head on (and hands-on) and in simple creative ways
- Bring unwavering passion to the team and the work you do
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player. We need you to feel like an owner, motivated to succeed and enthusiastic about helping others
- Urgency is key! We all play many roles here and must get our hands into everything to get it done
Tassat Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Subject to any Federal and State restrictions imposed now or in the future, all Tassat employees based in the New York metropolitan area are required to be in the office in accordance with Tassat's Return-to-Office Policy. All Tassat employees are required to show proof of receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination before reporting to the office, unless they can demonstrate that they are prohibited from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine because of a closely held religious belief or a disability/medical reason (subject to HIPAA Privacy Rules).