Pricing Marketing Manager/Sr. Pricing Marketing Manager
Our Business Operations team is seeking a strategic and driven (Sr.) Pricing Marketing Manager to drive high-priority strategic actions for our Smart Sensing and Display Division. As a key leader on the core Business Operations ("Biz Ops") team, you will own global pricing strategy for our Mobile and automotive products. You will identify key insights and work closely with sales team and Ops team to drive revenue growth and profit improvement opportunities.
Successful candidates will have a deep passion for revenue and profit enhancement, exceptional structured thinking, ability to quickly synthesize imperfect data from multiple internal and external sources, strong business intuition and the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally. Candidates will also have a bias toward action and excellent executive communication skills.
- Pricing Strategy: understand the market dynamics, monitor competitive activities, lead and direct pricing strategy formulation with product marketing Managers;
- Create pricing guidelines/policies, manage the pricing execution through sales team with disciplines, take necessary actions to enhance profitability, ensuring integrity and accuracy in all pricing matters
- Negotiation: own and manage all pricing negotiations, lead cross-functional teams to drive the negotiations to closure by deadline
- Maintain and update a pricing history database regularly and timely;
- Conduct win/loss and competition analysis regularly to provide regional market intelligence to management team and product line owners
- Act as an advisor to product line managers and BU GM on all pricing matters
- Manage contract and agreements, and drive each function owner to close the contracts and agreements on time
- Manage overall pricing and contract negotiation procedures, enhance processes and systems to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response to the customers
- Define new business requirements for maintenance and enhancement of pricing system
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for revenue & profit improvement, and drive cross-function teams to execute the plan
- Manage opportunity funnels, and work with sales team closely to grow business
- Co-work with Business Planning managers to develop AOP and LRP forecasts
- Provide consultations to finance team and sales team, and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- Be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, independently and creatively resolve problems to accomplish all projects on time
- Bachelor's degree at Business, Marketing, or EE, MBA is preferred
- 5-10 years relevant experience at pricing, product marketing, or business development roles
- Strong analytical and business modeling skills, and data-driven decision-making capability
- Strong business acumen, and excellent negotiation and communication (written and oral) skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and cross-functional leadership
- Good strategic planning and project management capability
- Highly proficient in Microsoft: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to dig into detail, manage complexity and drive decision-making
- A solid understanding of mobile phone and automotive industry, knowledge of touch & display products is a plus.
- Experience within the semiconductor industry required and experience in mobile phone and automotive industry is preferred.