Are you highly motivated, detailed oriented and passionate about preparing for your career? Then we are looking for someone just like YOU to join our team!
We look for people who can dream, think, create and grow. Our culture thrives on embracing and rewarding imagination and is characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement. We pride ourselves on sharing ideas, diversity of thought and embracing dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value honesty, integrity and go above and beyond. As we continue to grow we need YOU to meet our demands for success.
We have developed and executed differentiated strategies that are helping us thrive in a rapidly changing industry.
There is no shortage of talent - we work hard to make Sterling an employer of choice.
None of the bureaucracy found in larger banks - open door policy with all executives.
One Dream, One Team, One Purpose, One Culture
Our Single Point of Contact model ensures every client and colleague feels valued and knows who to reach out to for specific guidance. Our purpose is to use the power of banking to move our company forward. We believe in a fair, ethical, and sustainable future-one where everyone thrives on a compliant and level playing field.
We are a results-driven culture, with a keen focus on collaboration + acceleration. We work hard, We win as a team, and We honor the diversity of skills brought by the collective.
What's in it for YOU
We aim to help you figure out exactly where you see yourself in our business. Whatever your passion, we will support you in getting the skills necessary to make your mark.
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary by bringing your energy, new ideas and trendsetting practices to enhance the services provided by our Treasury Management Support group. Under the direction of Manager, Treasury Management Support this position will provide exceptional problem resolution, customer service, guidance and troubleshooting to our clients. This role will also work closely with other business partners especially the sales team providing support in that space.
- Implement Treasury Management Service request submitted by the Commercial and or Business Banking Sales team for new and existing clients. Ensure all Corporate Services applications received through service requests are completed and accurate. Review Files to verify all necessary documentation and approvals as per procedures are noted and uploaded into Nautilus for retention. Perform Quality Control on processed applications.
- Provide technical support to resolve client issues with online banking systems, Bank Check Express, ACH, Wire Transfer, Positive Pay, Business Bill Pay, remote deposit capture systems and/or Treasury Management Services.
- Review monthly RDC Annual Review Report. Collaborate with Directors, Financial Centers or Relationship Managers while performing annual review. Review velocity and item limits for compliance or adjustment and prepare paperwork for Directors, Financial Center review/approval.
- Perform continuous assessment of corporate service operations while furnishing oversight and guidance regarding effective client service and issue resolution techniques. Assist with implementing quality assurance processes to improve client experience and promote operational efficiency.
- Collaborate; with peers and across business lines in supporting the Sales team's initiative in resolving and escalating service issues and in developing and improving processes. Work with our vendors associated with Treasury Management products to identify/submit product software issues, test proposed resolution with IT, and resolve software, functionality and system issues.
- Perform other duties or accountabilities as assigned. Meet and or exceed service, productivity and quality metrics set by department management.
- Demonstrate adaptability to new technology. Demonstrate proficiency with all systems, tools, resources utilized daily. Deliver the highest quality service and strengthen client relationships by representing the Sterling Standards of Service.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
Who We Want
- At least 2 years customer service banking experience
- Extensive practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's and/or Master's) preferred yet a High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of bank products and services as well as the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills as well as the analytical skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and rapport, excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated math skills with an understanding of debit and credit relationships and negotiable instruments.
- Other Attributes - flexible and agile; takes initiative and solves problems; decisive; outstanding ability to think outside-the-box and use resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue; extremely accurate and detail-oriented coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
At Sterling National Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Sterling National Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
All Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for any position and we will not consider F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders for employment opportunities.
All offers for employment with Sterling National Bank are contingent on successful completion of background investigation, including drug and fingerprint screening.