About the Job
CAFE is a Some Spider Studios media venture developed in partnership with former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara. Through audio, video, text, and live events, CAFE creates and distributes free and paid programming that explores issues at the intersection of law, politics, and justice.
CAFE is seeking a Marketing Partnerships Manager to support the growth of the Insider membership program. You will identify and pursue agreements with organizations to deliver our paid audio content to employees, group members, students and more. Your collaborative approach to marketing will incorporate our editorial calendar and product roadmap.
The right candidate combines data driven decision making with experience crafting targeted messages to different audiences. You tie together medium term strategic goals with excellent execution in the near term. If you're a problem solving, podcast listener, then we'd love to meet you.
Deeply understand the CAFE Insider mission, product and value proposition. Clearly communicate to potential members verbally and with personalized marketing materials. Specifically, you will grow our membership base up to and beyond the targets we set together.
- Create a process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Research and identify potential groups of Insider members through inbound lead follow-up, strategic outreach and collaborations with like-minded organizations
- Maintain a robust pipeline where you are simultaneously generating new interest and signing up new members tied to performance goals
- Negotiate and finalize deals based on Insider guidelines and policies which you will help set
- Deliver a fantastic experience to membership groups as a representative of the CAFE brand externally and as an advocate for member needs internally
- Forecast, measure and report results of membership growth efforts alongside new partnerships and product launches
You are an entrepreneurial problem solver with:
- 3+ years of selling digital products, primarily B2B, with a focus on high quality content
- Track record of building new partner relationships and exceeding goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and influence decision making
- Demonstrated interest in podcasting and current events
- Experience working cross functionally, building consensus and managing time effectively
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other media-related discipline
- And most of all: kind, trustworthy, enthusiastic and scrappy
About Some Spider Studios
Some Spider Studios is a media & entertainment company building identity brands that lead their space. It all starts with amazing original content that connects with people. We value creativity, analytical rigor, relentless initiative, humor and kindness. We work hard because we love what we do. We offer fun problems to solve, a passionate team that cares, and the chance to turn this industry on its head.