Technical Talent Sourcer
- Yerevan, Armenia
We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
We are currently looking for a passionate and savvy Technical Talent Sourcer to join our team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. This role will support our recruiting team with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates, assessing qualifications, and positioning them appropriately for job opportunities.
As our Technical Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Assist Recruiters with sourcing unique, specialized, or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives
- Source and identify potential candidates with the use of Boolean searches, Linkedin, social media, etc.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists to build effective recruiting strategies
- Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening potential candidates
- Build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 2 years experience in technical candidate sourcing or technical talent acquisition in a corporate or startup environment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn/GitHub/social platforms)
- A desire to "seek" and "dig" and of course, network
- Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other platforms
- Results-oriented mindset not scared by stretch goals
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top