We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We work in a collaborative environment to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience. We provide solutions that build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Support team is where you belong.
As an Implementation Project Manager you will become an important member of the Onboarding team, influence the company's continued success, and represent ServicePro to its customers. You will be required to deal with customers from all over the world to resolve issues with the software and ensure that through optimum use of our software we help our customers grow their business.
ServicePro™, a ServiceTitan™ Company, is a rapidly growing software organization looking for dedicated technical customer support advocates to support our dynamic software for the Pest, Lawn & Arbor service industry.
As our Implementation Project Manager, ServicePro you will :
- Become an Expert in ServSuite (our Software Product)
- Lead discovery calls with customers in the onboarding process; fully understand their needs, their expectations and gaps
- Map customers customers current programs, event,s processes into ServSuite
- Train customers on core features of the software; office functions, scheduling, routing, mobile app
- Leverage internal systems; Zendesk, Azure, etc
- Facilitate ongoing education with customers; attend & lead webinars, pursue new training, complete various internal courses
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- 2+ yrs in an Onboarding, Implementation, Training role (w/ technology ideal)
- Exceptional project management skills; proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- You’re a natural problem solver
- To be available to travel 20-25% for on-site visits and work events (post covid)
- Are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and within a remote team environment
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must be able to work EST hours (typical hours range between 8:00-5:00pm EST)
- Experience working in previous roles in the Pest Control, Lawn Care industry a plus!
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan