Lead UX Designer
Sailthru is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in NYC. Our retail and publishing customers are among the largest organizations worldwide and they use our platform to provide a connected customer experience across today’s ever growing list of channels, platforms and devices. Sailthru is the only “Business to Business” startup in New York with consumer scale, storing over 1.2 billion end users and processing over 5 billion real-time events and API calls each month. Sailthru’s technology sends over 250 million personalized messages daily for over 400 companies including Jet.com, Alex and Ani, Paperless Post, The Economist, and Refinery29.
As a Sailthru User Experience designer, you will partner with our product management and engineering teams to make our robust platform the most intuitive and powerful retention marketing tool in the world. You’ll work cross-functionally with members of our sales, support, and client services organizations, and externally with our clients, to gather feedback and explore solutions. From the moment an idea is conceived to the weeks after it launches, your voice is essential in representing our users.
You enjoy quickly iterating on ideas, collaborating with brilliant minds and building things people love to use. Technology excites you and you’re always curious about the next big thing. You’re willing to dive into our clients’ business needs, understand their goals and make their pathway to success a key part of the Sailthru experience.
- Solve business problems by applying the relevant design methodologies, including translating concepts into the relevant deliverables to support the development of amazing products.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Collaborate with in-house engineering and product management stakeholders to execute on the product roadmap, and other initiatives.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as, innovative new products.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs using data.
- Take smart and deliberate risks as you champion new ideas.
- 5+ years of UX design experience. (Preferably in SaaS, B2B)
- Competency in multiple disciplines under the UX umbrella. We are looking for a generalist, and understand the related trade-offs.
- Demonstrate a well thought-out approach to design, based on principles and/or data.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business objectives and support our product vision.
- A solid understanding of task-oriented workflows, client-centered design and research methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and product stakeholders.
- Be collaborative and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate and curious about design and our client-users, demonstrated by knowledge of the latest design, research and related technology trends.
- Have a working knowledge of design related technologies, and cross-device design.
Meet Some of Sailthru's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Carol educates clients on how to use Sailthru's platform to better optimize their marketing goals. She tracks clients' metrics and details individual customer interactions and variables.
Back to top