Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral User Experience Group, a cross-platform multi-product design team, is looking for a Senior UX Program Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the coordination and communication of UX programs across our family of collaboration applications on web and mobile endpoints and design operations.
You are an experienced Senior UX Design Program Manager with extensive experience in User Experience, Agile Methodologies, DesignOps and Program Management best practices and tools. You will partner with UX leadership, interaction designers, prototypers, and visual designers, as well as our Engineering and Product Management teams. You will manage assigned UX programs, develop and organize documentation for project tracking, load balance resources, assess risk, schedule design reviews, run UX retrospectives, and ensure final specs and assets are delivered. You will also contribute to our growing UX organization and culture by managing UX programs that support design operations initiatives such as: UX onboarding, team communication, visionary design work, team development, process documentation, and collaboration across our global UX teams.
You are a proactive self-starter with excellent design sense, communication, and interpersonal skills. You are a strategic thinker and a master executor. You have a proven track record of improving processes and creating operational efficiencies in a UX team environment. You are an organized, thoughtful person who enjoys creating order out of chaos. Your UX program management scope spans offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players up to date on UX progress and deadlines.
- Understand strategic priorities and work with design leaders and product managers to define and maintain quarterly design roadmaps and manage UX scrum processes in Jira
- Collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making, including requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes
- Act as a bridge between UX, Engineering and Product Management teams, connecting all three groups making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for
- Work with design team members to create and enforce UX best practices and processes
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management; driving required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency
- Responsible for communication and coordination of multiple UX product areas including portions of large cross-product initiatives
- Provide UX plan, define milestones, track UX deliverables, and manage UX resources
- Provide project progress reports, status reports, and risk assessment reports
- Apply Agile project management methods (Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX) to your day-to-day work
- Reports to the Principal UX Program Manager
- 7 – 10 years UX design program management experience in a medium to large UX organization working with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills interacting at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively lead and manage projects involving cross-functional teams working across multiple time zones
- Deep and thorough understanding of project management methodologies including Agile
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems
- Extensive knowledge of project management software tools: Jira, Confluence and Google Suite
- Knowledge and familiarity of design software tools such as: DSMs, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- BA/BS/MS degree or equivalent practical experience in User Experience, Business or Operations
- Experience leading projects within enterprise software development life cycle
- Background in interaction design and Design Thinking processes
- Certified ScrumMaster CSM
- CAPM or PMP certification
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.