Senior Financial Systems Analyst - ANAPLAN
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, high-growth environment for accelerated career development. The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team works closely with the CFO and other senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who play key roles in helping to facilitate the company’s rapid growth.
- Develop, build, deliver and maintain innovative and collaborative planning models on the Anaplan platform to support/automate existing processes, new goals and initiatives across all facets and functions of the RingCentral business
- Partner with FP&A and cross-functional teams to develop roadmap, identify needs, understand existing models (excel/ Anaplan), and translate them into efficiently-built and enhanced Anaplan solutions
- Continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes
- Manage administration of Anaplan, such as user and permission lists, modules, and dashboards
- Monitor data flows and data integration between our internal systems (Netsuite, Tableau, BI, SFDC, Workday) to Anaplan to ensure data is timely and accurate
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering/analysis
- Formalize best practices in model building, document processes and provide coaching/training to end users
- 2-5 years of experience building planning models, at least one year of which was on the Anaplan platform. Experience with financial analysis preferred.
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines; able to balance short-term, urgent needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written with strong desire and ability to listens actively and cultivate diversity of thought with internal customers
- Excellent problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills with passion for modeling
- Innovative mindset, drawing from personal experiences with the ability to challenge the status quo and offer new ways of thinking about our most complex issues
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and requirements with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics; MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top