Marketing Digital Coordinator Internship / Apprenticeship
- Paris, France
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: 6 months internship or 1 year apprenticeship
Location: Paris, FR
RingCentral Engage Digital, is part of the international company RingCentral - leader provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions.
RingCentral France enables companies to run all their digital customer care channels within a single platform.
As a result, agents can handle multiple channels through a unique interface, increasing their response speed, streamlining resources allocation and levelling the flow during peak periods, ultimately impacting customer satisfaction.
Over 14.5 million messages coming from various sources (email, chat, messaging, social media, etc...) are categorized, prioritized and dispatched to customer care agents using RingCentral Engage Digital each month and more than 1 million problems are solved.
Companies using our product not only improve their internal processes but are also available exactly where their clients expect them to be.
RingCentral Engage Digital is based on a SaaS model and benefits from international exposure working with over 100 major players across 65 countries in the Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Entertainment industries.
Why join our team?
- The opportunity to join a company that deals with Orange, Sephora, PMU, La Redoute, SFR, Axa, Canal + and many more!
- A great team spirit with regular events, drinks, games among colleagues
- Free flow of beverages and fresh fruits
- A great location in the heart of Paris
- A never-ending Foosball competition
- Average age: 29
- 50% of us have already lived abroad
- 100% of us have a Twitter account
- Multiple managers in RingCentral have grown with the company
- The opportunity to learn and develop new skills
Check out what the previous ninja intern thought about his internship in the RingCentral Marketing team! => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IPX1MuiokLAdcFHsbt1yflLM6mHSi5Ds/view
About the job
As part of the Marketing Team and based in Paris, you will be responsible for helping and supporting the Marketing Team on exciting projects.
More specifically, you will work closely with the Lead Generation Manager : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanlecocq/ and some projects with other managers in the Marketing Team (PR & Content Team and Product Marketing Team).
- Learn how to optimize advertising campaigns like Google Adwords, Linkedin, Capterra...
- Manage followers through social networks like Linkedin, Facebook…
- Build reports regarding existing campaigns
- Create content for advertising Campaign
- Optimize and build landing page
- Optimize affiliate platforms
- Work with and learn from the entire marketing team
- Fluent English - Bonus points if you speak french
- Bachelor or MSc degree in marketing or communications
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable when given an assignment
- Mature and responsible
- Willing to learn and improve everyday
- Able to work under deadlines
- Happy to make proposals
- Allowed to work in France
- You’re familiar with Adobe & Office
Nice to have :
- Experience with Linkedin campaign manager and/or Google Adwords
- Interest and experience in content creation
- Knowledge of design and marketing tools: SalesForce, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, Google Slide…
- Previous experience living abroad (studies, internship…)
- Office located in Paris 9
- Tickets restaurant
- 50% Navigo pass reimbursed by the company
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top