Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketing leader to lead and scale our Digital Marketing and Demand Generation efforts. Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an ideal candidate who possesses a unique balance of strategic, technical depth and strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building and executing high-impact performance marketing programs that directly drive revenue efficiently.
- Strategy –Lead the development and execution strategy by product and segment, including our inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy. Work with Sales/SDR/BDR to align demand generation with sales efforts. Ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Execution –Manage the development and execution of all marketing programs to drive leads and ecommerce, and optimize funnel conversion rates. Optimize campaigns across the marketing and sales funnel to maximize leads, pipeline, revenue and lifetime value while minimizing cost of acquisition. Utilize the full marketing mix to drive efficient growth across all RingCentral products and different market segments. Take full ownership from ideation through to reporting and analysis.
- Innovation – Continuously challenge the status quo and look for ways to take performance to new levels. Maintain a constant cadence of testing with rigor of measurement and analysis. Be willing to take risks and experiment, while learning and failing fast as needed. Work across functional teams to develop new business processes to yield improvements in funnel performance.
- Analysis – Leverage data to understand performance, trends, issues and solutions. Build data-driven recommendations and champion data-driven decision-making. Forecast, measure, analyze and report the impact of demand creation programs and campaigns on MQL, SQL, sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Leverage analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes.
- Collaboration – Build a strong trusted relationship with the Sales team and other Marketing teams. Provide cross-functional leadership and drive discussion on key issues on sales pipeline and revenue-generating initiatives. Collaborate and develop strong alignment with marketing and sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, understand challenges and opportunities that Marketing can impact throughout the sales funnel.
- Communication – Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, while also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business.
- Technology – Act as key stakeholder and partner with marketing operations to identify where sales and marketing technologies present an opportunity to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Team – Lead, develop, coach and manage a high-performing team of digital and demand generation experts that spans across SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social, Email, HQL, Lead Generation, Appointment Setting and Content Syndication.
- 15+ years of B2B performance marketing experience with proven success in managing and executing high volume digital and demand generation programs in a rapidly growing B2B company with a culture of accountability.
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey with a keen test-and-learn mindset.
- Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes. Used to operating in a velocity business rich with data. Demonstrated experience measuring and managing performance metrics at a granular level to optimize performance at the vendor, keyword, and sub-campaign level.
- A strong leader with experience building and managing a strong team of marketers while also passionate about the team’s continuous learning, development and growth.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven ability to collaborate across functions.
- A strong communicator, confident and articulate in presenting to internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- In-depth experience in marketing analytics, automation and CRM platforms (primarily Omniture, Tableau, Marketo and Salesforce)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.